- Hobbyair Air Pump
- 80 Foot Air Delivery Hose - other models available
- Easy to Use Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Full Facemask, Half Facemask or Air Supplied Painting Hood - Choose One
- Instruction Manual
Be sure to locate the intake air pump in a fresh air location and breathe HEPA filtered clean fresh air in your work environment. The Hobbyair is portable, safe and a pleasure to use. You will receive plenty of cool fresh air to your mask or hood. Work in comfort all day
Safe, Portable and a Pleasure to Use
Please see mask, hood and hose length options below.
Because a variety of chemicals may be absorbed by your eyes we offer the following options:
- Pull Over Hood - Pull a painting hood (stock #13001) over your half facemask. This makes a versatile system because you are able to wear only the half facemask for sanding and prep jobs, but when it's time to paint you fully protect your hair, face and neck by pulling the painting hood over the half facemask. Don't forget Hood Lens Covers (13011).
- Full Facemask - Consider a full facemask (stock #FF01) for the top-of-the-line choice if you will be using your Hobbyair Respirator in tight places will wear it numerous hours a week. Don't forget full mask lens covers (stock #12126) and if you wear glasses you'll need an eyeglass frame kit (stock #12128)
- Air Supplied Tyvek Painting Hood - You can also choose an Air Supplied Painting Hood (HD01DF). The hood is supplied with air from a hose that goes up your back and includes a ratcheting headband to hold the hood securely on your head. Don't forget Hood Lens Covers (stock #13011)
- Hose Length - Be sure to choose a system with a hose length that enables you to locate the intake air pump in a fresh air location. You will then be supplied with an abundance of HEPA filtered clean fresh air. Available with 40, 80, 120 and 160 feet of hose. Also choose from 40' (stock #HBBUD) or 80' (stock #HBBUD80) two person systems.
This is a drop ship item.
Return PolicyReturned goods must have been originally purchased from Superflite and returned to us in new unopened condition, in their original packaging within thirty (30) days from the invoice date. Please package the return goods in a proper shipping box to protect the integrity of the original package and items.
All returned goods require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) be issued in advance of the return. RMA’s can be obtained by contacting a Superflite Customer Service Representative. Items returned without an RMA will not be processed and will be returned to you at your expense. You MUST call Superflite before returning anything.
All returned goods are subject to a restocking and handling charge of up to 25%.
If the parts or products were “Special Order” the return is subject to the manufacturer’s willingness to accept the product back. The return is also subject to any manufacturer’s handling charge plus a restocking fee.
All Superflite paints/topcoats are mixed as ordered. If a color other than those offered on the Superflite color chart is ordered and mixed, it cannot be returned, nor will it be refunded. If there is a discrepancy with the color ordered and received, it must be reported within seven (7) days for a return or refund to even be considered.
No restocking fee will be charged on returns resulting from our error. All return freight must be prepaid. If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit to Superflite, you must submit the claim against your carrier.