- Versatile sheet can be used wet or dry on paint, primer, gel coat, metal, and wood finishes
- Waterproof backing supports wet applications for decreased loading and a faster cut
- Strong C-weight paper backing provides durability for either hand or machine sanding
- Silicon carbide mineral produces a smoother finish than aluminum oxide
- Sheet is standard 9 x 11 and can be sized according to task
600 Grit. Sold individually (by the sheet).
Return PolicyReturned goods must have been originally purchased from Superflite and returned to us in new unopened condition, in their original packaging within thirty (30) days from the invoice date. Please package the return goods in a proper shipping box to protect the integrity of the original package and items.
All returned goods require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) be issued in advance of the return. RMA’s can be obtained by contacting a Superflite Customer Service Representative. Items returned without an RMA will not be processed and will be returned to you at your expense. You MUST call Superflite before returning anything.
All returned goods are subject to a restocking and handling charge of up to 25%.
If the parts or products were “Special Order” the return is subject to the manufacturer’s willingness to accept the product back. The return is also subject to any manufacturer’s handling charge plus a restocking fee.
All Superflite paints/topcoats are mixed as ordered. If a color other than those offered on the Superflite color chart is ordered and mixed, it cannot be returned, nor will it be refunded. If there is a discrepancy with the color ordered and received, it must be reported within seven (7) days for a return or refund to even be considered.
No restocking fee will be charged on returns resulting from our error. All return freight must be prepaid. If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit to Superflite, you must submit the claim against your carrier.