- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identificatio
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
- Drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated area without having to remove a hard hat.
- For workplace/occupational use only
Return PolicyReturned goods must have been originally purchased from Superflite and returned to us in new unopened condition, in their original packaging within thirty (30) days from the invoice date. Please package the return goods in a proper shipping box to protect the integrity of the original package and items.
All returned goods require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) be issued in advance of the return. RMA’s can be obtained by contacting a Superflite Customer Service Representative. Items returned without an RMA will not be processed and will be returned to you at your expense. You MUST call Superflite before returning anything.
All returned goods are subject to a restocking and handling charge of up to 25%.
If the parts or products were “Special Order” the return is subject to the manufacturer’s willingness to accept the product back. The return is also subject to any manufacturer’s handling charge plus a restocking fee.
All Superflite paints/topcoats are mixed as ordered. If a color other than those offered on the Superflite color chart is ordered and mixed, it cannot be returned, nor will it be refunded. If there is a discrepancy with the color ordered and received, it must be reported within seven (7) days for a return or refund to even be considered.
No restocking fee will be charged on returns resulting from our error. All return freight must be prepaid. If returned goods are lost or damaged in transit to Superflite, you must submit the claim against your carrier.